Sunday, July 13, 2008



The picture above shows my baby with one eye closed. This is how she and her daddy wakes up in the morning. I love em both.


07/12/08


Today is very hectic but in a good way, we are having a baby shower. Yep even though my baby girl came early we are still having the shower that her grandmother (my mother) has worked so hard to plan!! I'm excited seeing all the pink around the house. (which i swear i didn't like before i found out i was having a girl !!) The festivities started at 3:00pm. We had a great time. So many people came out to support us and show how much they love little Amaya'. My grandma sallie, sister, neice and nephew was able to attend! I am so excited to see them. Amaya' is the first one to make my sister an aunt. My mom really outdid herself. We had personalized napkins, beautiful decor, tasty food and drink as well as fun, interesting games!! I had a blast and Amaya' got so much stuff that I shouldn't have to buy anything else. God is so good! He truly provides all of our wants and needs. As of this afternoon she is weighing 2lbs 2oz



07/13/08


This morning I called to check on Baby Amaya'and her food intake has increased from 11cc's to 18cc's!! She has also increased her weight and is now weighing in at 2lbs 3oz. Keep plumping up little one. I am so excited because today we are going to visit her after church. During church I definately had to thank everyone for their prayers and support b/c it is very much appreciated! At our visit today I can noticably tell that she is gaining weight (keep plumping up little one). She looks so beautiful! I noticed that her other grandparents went to visit her yesterday. That really made me happy, since i can't be with my little girl everyday I am glad that she has other family near her.

No comments: