Monday, July 14, 2008

Blessings beyond measure

Today on facebook i was responding to a post someone sent me and I began to think. My family and I are truly blessed more than we could've ever imagined but you know what we shouldn't be surprised because that's the kind of God we serve. He isn't a small God. I am just more thankful to Him that I can ever express. Like The Bible says if I had 10,000 tounges that still wouldn't be enough. However even though i will never be able to thank him enough that doesn't mean i'm not going to praise him at all b/c "never will a rock cry out in my place... He's worthy of all my praise!"



It was just one year ago this same month that we were mourning the loss of our twins. Even though I was only 2 months pregnant it was a hard thing to go through. But see God does everything for a reason and Amaya' coming early wasn't an accident. Thank you Lord for everything. When i think about his goodness I just smile and get all warm and fuzzy inside. What a mighty God we serve!!

No comments: